Vivo X90 Series India Launch Teased; to Feature 1-inch Sony IMX989 Main Camera, MediaTek Dimensity 9200 SoC
Vivo recently took to Twitter to tease the launch of its upcoming X90 series in India. Leaks indicate that the series features impressive specifications, including a 1-inch Sony IMX989 main camera, coupled with the MediaTek Dimensity 9200 SoC. With the series launch near, there is a growing anticipation around this new flagship phone series.
1. Vivo X90 Series India Launch Set for Arrival
The Vivo X90 series is set to be launched in India soon, with a range of cutting-edge features. This flagship series of mobile phones is expected to revolutionize the Indian market with its high-end technology. Here’s an overview of some of the specs and features that make the Vivo X90 series a must-have device:
- AI-powered Quad camera: The Vivo X90’s Quad cameras are empowered with AI technology to provide you with high-quality shots. It has a 48MP main camera, 8MP wide-angle lens, 2MP macro lens, and a 2MP portrait lens.
- Graphic Processing Unit: This series is powered by a MTK Helio G90T GPU. This processor helps deliver an advanced gaming and entertainment experience.
- Screen and Display: The Vivo X90 series features a 16.38 cm (6.44-inch) FHD+ super-AMOLED display with a 90.7% screen-to-body ratio.
- Battery: The series is equipped with a long-lasting 4500mAh battery with 18W fast charging support.
The Vivo X90 series will also feature a range of exciting features such as Dual-View Video, Super Night Selfie, Movie Frame, and Super Anti-shake. Other features include Hi-res Audio, Ultra Game Mode, Multi-Turbo, AI Face unlock, and much more.
2. Xiaomi Set to Unveil IMX989 Main Camera, MediaTek Dimensity 9200 SoC
Xiaomi Set to Unveil IMX989 Main Camera and MediaTek Dimensity 9200 SoC
Xiaomi, a renowned tech giant, is set to launch its first flagship device of 2021 in the coming month, bringing with it the latest IMX989 main camera and MediaTek Dimensity 9200 SoC. The powerhouse performance of these features is sure to make the ever-growing Xiaomi user community continue to be satisfied.
The IMX989 main camera, made with a Quad Bayer filter, is renowned for its capability to produce sharp and powerful images, even in dim lighting. On the other hand, the Dimensity 9200 SoC chipsets will handle the computational needs seamlessly and possess the potential to expand users’ power with its embedded Neural Processing Unit (NPU).
The features of these latest spec updates from Xiaomi include:
- The IMX989 main camera offering, perfect for clicking high-resolution photos and videos.
- The 12nm process MediaTek Dimensity 9200 SoC integrates 5G networks.
- The integrated Neural Processing Unit (NPU) boosts AI algorithms exponentially.
- The Quad Bayer technology aids in low-light photography.
- Multi-frame noise reduction capabilities aid smartphones in reducing motion blur.
While these two features are the key additions in Xiaomi’s upcoming flagship, several other features are expected to accompany the launch.
3. What to Expect from the Upcoming Vivo X90 Series in India
Vivo is all set to launch the X90 series in India soon and it promises to bring a plethora of features and specifications to the table. Here is what you might expect from the upcoming X90 series:
- The X90 series phones will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G chipset.
- The 8GB RAM and 128GB storage capacity is sure to provide fast and lag-free performance.
- The phones will likely be powered by a 5,000 mAh Li-ion battery with blazing-fast charging speeds.
- The X90 series phones are expected to have a triple primary camera setup with a 64MP main camera.
- Wide-angle and depth lenses are expected to be on board for taking great photos in low light.
- A 32MP front-facing camera is likely to be included for capturing stunning selfies.
4. Determining the Impact of the Vivo X90 on India’s Smartphone Market
The Vivo X90 is an exciting addition to the Indian smartphone market as it brings an unprecedented level of user-friendly features and performance. This phone offers advanced 3D gaming technology, high-resolution cameras, and a large 6.5-inch display, making it an attractive all-round package.
With the Vivo X90 being so feature-rich, it is certain to have a great impact on India’s smartphone market. It promises to bring in more users from all price segments, who will benefit from the greater selection of features available. Additionally, it will also compel other manufacturers to ramp up their offerings to remain competitive.
- The Vivo X90 offers features like advanced 3D gaming technology and high resolution cameras.
- It is sure to bring in more users from all price segments, thus impacting the Indian smartphone market.
- It will make other manufacturers ramp up their offerings to remain competitive.
The Vivo X90 series will be highly anticipated for its flagship features such as the 1-inch Sony IMX989 Main Camera and the MediaTek Dimensity 9200 SoC. With more details expected to be revealed prior to its launch in India, consumers can expect the Vivo X90 Series to be a game changer in the mobile industry.