Samsung has Launched a new middle range smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy Wide 5. This smartphone is similar to the Galaxy A22 5G but it can’t a complete copy.
The Samsung Galaxy Wide 5 is work around a Dimensity 700 with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU and for support 5G Network. It has a 6.6-inch 1080p + screen with a regular fresh rate (60Hz), whereas the Galaxy A22 is outfitted with a 5G 90Hz screen.
The smartphone got a better camera: the 48-megapixel sensor was replaced with a 64-megapixel one. Added image sensors with resolution of 5 and 2 megapixels, such as Galaxy A22 5G. Only the front camera is 8MP.
The phone is equipped with 6 GB RAM and 128 GB flash storage as well as a microSD slot that supports cards up to 1TB in size. The Samsung Galaxy Wide 5 is provided with constant 5000mAh battery that supports 15W quick charging. This mobile is available in three different colors black, white and blue.
Samsung Galaxy Wide 5 Specification:
- Operating System: Android v11
- Display: 6.4 inches (16.25 cm) with Super AMOLED
- Screen Resolution: 1080 x 2340 Pixels
- Pixel Density: 403 ppi
- Touch Screen: Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch
- Central Processing unit: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 700
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC2
- Storage: 128 GB
- Ram: 6 GB
- Card Slot: Yes
- Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, 5G
- Dual Sim: Dual Standby (Nano-SIM)
- Supported Connectivity: Bluetooth, Wifi, GBS, USB
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, Fingerprint
- Back Camera: 64MP (wide), 5MP (ultrawide), 2MP (depth)
- Front Camera: 8MP
- Camera Feature: LED flash, PANORAMA, HDR
- Colors: Black/ Blue/White
- Battery: Li-Po Non removable, 5000 mAh
- Fast Charging: 15 Watt fast charging
- Expected Launched Date: December 31, 2021
- Expected Price: $ 385