Samsung Galaxy M52 is upcoming smartphone by Samsung company. It is expected to official launch on September 28. The rumors hint $450 price range of this mobile.
The Samsung Galaxy M52 5G packs a Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G chipset and an Octa-core 4×2.4 GHz Kryo 670 and 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 670 processor layout. This mobile support 5G network. It has a 6.7-inch 1080 x 2408 screen resolution with a refresh rate 120Hz and 400ppi pixel density.
In Samsung Galaxy M52 setup three camera on back includes a 64- megapixel primary sensor, 12- megapixel ultrawide shooter sensor and a 5- megapixel depth sensor. This camera also can be record 1080p video at 30 FPS. Front camera is 32- megapixel wide-angle lens.
The phone is equipped with 6 GB RAM and 128 GB flash storage as well as a microSD slot that supports cards up to 1TB in size. The Samsung Galaxy M52 is provided with constant 5000mAh battery that supports 25W quick charging, But you can’t find the adapter in the box. This mobile is available in three different colors black, white and blue.
Samsung Galaxy M52 Specification:
- Operating System: Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Display: 6.7 inches with Super AMOLED
- Screen Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels
- Pixel Density: 400 ppi
- Central Processing Unit: Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Kryo 670 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 670)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G
- GPU: Adreno 642L
- Storage: 128 GB
- Ram: 6 GB
- Card Slot: Yes
- Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, 5G
- Dual Sim: Dual Standby (Nano-SIM)
- Supported Connectivity: Bluetooth, Wifi, GBS, USB and NFC
- Back Camera: 64MP (wide), 12MP (ultrawide), 5MP (depth)
- Front Camera: 32MP
- Camera Feature: LED flash, PANORAMA, HDR
- Colors: Black/ Blue/White
- Battery: Li-Ion 5000 mAh, Non removable
- Fast Charging: 25 Watt fast charging
- Expected Launched Date: September 28, 2021
- Expected Price: $ 450