Samsung Galaxy A12 again Launched with different chipset.
Samsung has relaunch the GalaxyA12 in Europe with a refresh chipset. This time, it’s known as the Galaxy A12 Nacho, and it includes the Exynos 850 rather than the Helio P35 SoC. The telephone is generally equivalent to the first.
The display 6.5-inch LCD with a 720p and a 60Hz touch rate. It has thick bezels, a water drop selfie camera, and a 20:9 perspective ratio. The back includes a double-tone design.
Samsung has changed the MediaTek Helio P35 chip with its own Exynos 850. This is matched with up to 4 GB RAM and 128 GB of capacity and there is likewise a MicroSD card. It comes with Android 11 to with One UI 3.1 on top.
The quad-camera arrangement on the back includes a 48MP essential sensor, a 5MP ultrawide focal point, and a pair of 2MP cameras for detecting macro shots. The water drop front camera is an 8MP snapper. The 5,000 mAh battery has 15W quick charging support.
The Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho will be accessible for $190 in Blue, Black, Red, and White shading choices.
- Chipset: Samsung Exynos 850
- Computer chip: Octa-center (Cortex®-A55)
- GPU: Mali™-G52 MP1
- Operating system: Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Upheld Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE
- 6.5″ IPS LCD with 720 x 1600 pixels ; 270 PPI Density,
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 128GB
- Card space: yes
- Back (Quad): 48 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), AF
- 5 MP, f/2.2, 123˚ (ultrawide)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (large scale)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (Depth)
- Front: 8MP
- Shadings: Black, Blue, White, Red
- Finger impression sensor: Side-mounted
- Battery: 5,000 mAh, 15W quick charging
- Cost: 190 $