Samsung has revealed the Samsung Galaxy A03s, an updated contribution for the section level market a and replacement to last year’s A02s.
The Google Play Console posting of the new A03s features the specifications sheet of the phone which upholds HD+ display and a side-mounted unique finger sensor.
The phone comes in three different variants and supports a major 5,000mAh battery.
The Samsung Galaxy A03s has a 6.5-inch IPS LCD panel with a notch that carries a 5MP selfie camera. The finger impression sensor is side-mounted, and there is a camera on the back which supports three focal points.
The phone includes the passage level MediaTek Helio P35 SoC, with 3 GB or 4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB internal storage.
The Galaxy Ao3s will boot One UI 3.0 with Android 11 out of the crate.
The camera arrangement accompanies a 13MP main and a 2MP+2MP of large scale and depth sensors in help. This arrangement is load with entry-level specs and can record 1080p recordings at 30 FPS.
The punch hole camera is a 5MP f/2.2 shooter.
The 5,000mAh battery in the Galaxy A03s is expected to recent two days of use on a full charge other than help for 15W quick charging. The base Ao3s will at first be sold in India for $155, while the 4 GB/64 GB variation will retail for $168. Both the variations come in three shading choices — dark, blue, and white.
Samsung A03s Specifications :
- Processor: MediaTek MT6765 Helio P35 (12 nm)
- Central processor: Octa-core (4×2.35 GHz Cortex-A53 and 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Operating system: Android 11, One UI 3.0
- Networks: GSM/HSPA/LTE
- 6.5 inches (~81.8% screen-to-body proportion) with 720 x 1600 pixels; 270 PPI)
- RAM: 3 GB, 4 GB
- Storage: 32 GB, 64 GB
- Card opening: microSDXC
- Back (triple): 13 MP, f/2.2, (wide), AF
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (full scale)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Front: 5 MP, f/2.2
- Tones: Black, Blue. White
- Unique finger sensor: side-mounted
- Battery: 5,000 mAh, 15W quick charging
- Cost: $155-168