Nubia has upgraded its Red Magic series of gaming telephones with the Red Magic 6s Pro. The new model brings a quicker touch sampling rate, better cooling, and a new chipset with a quicker CPU and further developed AI. The remainder of the specs is equal to the first Red Magic 6.
The display stays as before with a 6.8″ AMOLED with 1080p, 165Hz touch rate, and 8-bit tones. The touch rate has been upgraded to an immense 720Hz with the help of multiple fingers. There is another trigger at the rear of the telephone which can be redone for various capacities.
The Snapdragon 888+ has removed the vanilla Snapdragon 888 from the first Red Magic 6 series. This chipset brings a fast CPU and developed AI, the memory differences are equal to earlier including 8/12/16 GB of RAM and 128/256/512 GB storage capacity.
The internals is kept cool with new Phase Change Materials (PCM) that can store heat and delivery it gradually later. These blocks heat spikes brought about by delayed gaming. The 64MP triple camera setup on the backside is close to the 8MP front camera. The battery is 5,050 mAh with the help of 65W quick charging.
The Red Magic 6s Pro will have a beginning cost of $620 and will go as far as possible up to $1000 for higher memory choices.
Specifications of Red Magic 6s Pro:
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888+
- Computer chip: Octa-core (1×3.0 GHz Kryo 680 and 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 and 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680)
- GPU: Adreno 660
- Operating system: Android 11, Redmagic UI 4.5
- Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, 5G
- 6.8″ AMOLED with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution, and 165Hz AMOLED touch rate
- RAM: 8 GB, 12 GB, 16 GB
- Storage: 128 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB
- Card space: No
- Back (Triple): 64 MP, f/1.8, 26 mm (wide), 1/1.97″, 0.7 µm, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.0, 120˚, 13 mm (ultra-wide), 1/4.0″, 1.12 µm
- 2 MP, (large scale)
- Front: 8MP
- Shadings: Eclipse Black, Transparent
- Unique finger impression sensor: Under-panel, pulse detecting
- Battery: 5,050 mAh, 66W quick charging
- Cost: $620, $1000