Integrating a business’ social media feeds on a website has become crucial for success. Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter are some of the most prominent social media platforms, and embedding the social media presence on the website would work wonders for any business.
Want to know how to do it? We have created an easy-to-use guide that would help you embed social media feeds on your website in minutes. So, without waiting for a minute extra, let’s understand how to do it.
We wrote this step-by-step guide to help you collect, curate, and embed social media feeds on website without hiring a technical professional. Let’s look at how you give another dimension to your website.
- First, you must create a new account by signing up for the widget tool you use. Then, log in using your credentials if you already have an account.
- After logging in, click on “Add Social Feeds”.
- Since we are creating a social media widget, select the desired social media platform as your social media source to fetch the posts.
- To gather social media posts, choose a source type from the options below.
Hashtag (#): Collects social media hashtags in real-time.
Handles (@): Gathers social media posts from a company’s profile.
Mentions (@): A collection of social media posts that reference your brand.
Stories: This feature allows you to integrate social media platform stories into your website.
Tagged: Curate social media platform feeds where you’ve been tagged.
Videos: Collect all social media platform videos in any format.
Own Account: Gather social media platform posts that have been uploaded to your personal account.
- Click the “create feed” button once you have selected the feed source.
After clicking on ‘ Create Feed,’ you will be sent to social media platform for a secure connection.’ Fill in the required information to connect to social media platforms successfully.
If you have numerous pages you control through your linked business account, Taggbox will show you all of them so you can choose which page to add social media feeds from.
A collection of free themes designed to attract visitors and increase conversions. Themes feature an extensive range of easily compatible choices, responsive and fast-loading.
Background: Make the widget’s background transparent or customize it to match the website’s theme.
Banner: You can either upload your own image or customize your own template by adding colors text, and icons to your banner image.
Card Style: Customize the card style of your social media feeds by using CTA Buttons to change the colors, text, symbols, and other social sharing options.
Theme Settings: With the Custom CSS function, you may experiment with different post settings to match brand needs.
On-site UGC Uploads: Let people add their own photographs, feedback, and ratings to your on-site social media widget using on-site UGC uploads.
Follow the steps below to receive the social media profile or page feed embed code you can use on your website. This code helps you embed social media posts once you have all of your posts and have completed all of the moderation and customization.
- Click on the ‘Publish’ button on the widget editor screen to start the embedding step.
- You will find an “Embed on webpage” option; just click on that to embed the feed on your website.
- Now, select the website building platform with options available in HTML, Wix, WordPress, Squarespace, Weebly, Shopify, etc.
- Customize your widget’s height and width, then copy the produced embed code. You’ve now successfully generated and copied the “Embed Code” for social media feeds for your website.
To display your social media feed on your chosen website building platform, follow the steps outlined below.
- Go to the backend or editor area of the page where you wish to embed the social media widget on your website.
- Copy the social media widget embed code from Taggbox Widget and paste it into the body of your page before publishing or updating the changes.
- You’ve successfully integrated social media feeds into your website.
Embedding social media feeds on your website has multiple benefits, making it a hot prospect in marketing.
- Enhances social proof
- Builds brand advocacy
- Boosts visitor engagement
- Word-of-mouth marketing
- Increases website’s dwell time
- Improves conversion rates
- Boosts revenue
- Builds trust and credibility
- Reduces bounce rates
Embedding a social media feed to your website is a step that would prove as a catalyst for your company’s growth. If you have been thinking about embedding a social media feed to your website, then this is time that you do it.
Embed an Instagram feed widget to your website effortlessly through Taggbox!
Taggbox is the leading social media aggregation tool that ensures that you embed a social media feed to your website in minutes. You can also enhance its look using attractive personalization, customization, and moderation features.