Apple is not one to shy away from grand announcements. At their annual WorldWide Developers Conference (WWDC) each year, the tech giant reveals their exciting new products, features, and technologies to the world. This year, Apple is expected to make some of their most impressive new releases yet, with multiple new MacBooks, a brand new Mixed Reality headset, and the incredibly anticipated iOS 17 release. Let’s take a look at all of Apple’s upcoming reveals.
1. Apple Prepares for Exciting Unveilings at WWDC 2020
Apple looks forward to WWDC 2020
The Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) is the annual event when Apple has traditionally revealed its upcoming products, software, and services. This year, WWDC 2020 is set to take place in an entirely digital capacity due to the coronavirus pandemic. With the digital format, Apple is expected to take even further steps in creating a first-class user experience. Here are some of the exciting Apple unveilings to look forward to at WWDC 2020:
- The next major updates to Apple’s software platforms including iOS, iPadOS, watchOS, tvOS, and macOS.
- The upcoming ARM-based Macs.
- Updates on Apple’s augmented reality (AR) initiatives.
- New updates for App Store and Apple Arcade.
Though the keynote presentations may be different from previous events, fans of Apple can still look forward to exciting new product announcements and unveilings. Apple has already shown its commitment to connecting developers with the new digital format. In addition, the company has made it possible to sign up to participate in the conference and be among the first to try out their latest software, technology, and products.
2. Rumored New MacBooks, Mixed Reality Headset, and iOS 17 to Take the Stage
It is almost certain that Apple will showcase several upcoming launches at their annual WWDC2021 conference. Reportedly, the company has made updates to the MacBook line and is expected to present new versions for professionals. There are also rumors about Apple introducing a mixed reality headset, likely to be called the Apple Glasses. Moreover, the event may also unveil the plans for iOS 17 which is speculated to come with new features such as improved multitasking capabilities and a redesigned home screen.
WWDC2021 is expected to have a different format this year due to the pandemic. However, Apple is sure to make a few announcements even over Zoom. On the list of the potential unveilings during the event:
- New MacBooks – professionals could take advantage of improved performance, higher storage options, and enhanced security
- Mixed Reality Headset – Apple’s version of an AR device could have a similar design as the Oculus Quest
- iOS 17 – reports suggest a new home screen along with other new features
Whatever Apple chooses to present, the WWDC21 event is sure to be an exciting exposition of the company’s new technology and ambitious plans.
3. What to Expect from Apple’s Upcoming Global Developer Conference
The Apple Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) is an annual event that caters to app developers, software developers, and other tech enthusiasts. Now in its 31st year, the WWDC 2020 is set to be one of the most interesting conferences yet. The event takes place from June 22nd to June 26th and is hosted entirely online.
The WWDC2020 promises to be an incredible event and attendees can expect to learn about all the new features, tools, and platforms that Apple has available. This can include:
- Updates about Apple’s operating systems, including new versions of the popular iOS, iPadOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS software.
- Industry-leading technology; Apple has succeeded in creating products that revolutionize their respective industries and attendees can expect to have access to all of it.
- Insightful keynote in which Apple’s CEO, Tim Cook, will present Apple’s vision for the future.
- Expert tutorials to help attendees learn how to use Apple’s latest technologies and tools.
- Engaging sessions with the industry’s top professionals, developers and entrepreneurs to gain valuable insight about the latest trends in the industry.
With so much to expect from WWDC 2020, Apple is sure to make it an event to remember. Attendees can look forward to improving their skills in the tech industry, as well as gaining valuable industry knowledge.
Apple has ambitious plans for this year’s WWDC and their future product releases. With much yet to be resolved at the conference, it’s clear that this upcoming event will set the direction for Apple’s major product announcements. We look forward to learning more at WWDC and continuing to bring you the latest on all the newly announced Apple products.