Apple has been busy working on a slew of exciting new products, and all those efforts are expected to come to fruition during the Worldwide Developers Conference, commonly referred to as WWDC. According to Mark Gurman of Bloomberg, the digital event will bring a variety of products including new MacBooks, a mixed reality headset, iOS 17, and more. We take a look at all the exciting new stuff Apple has in store for us.
1. Apple Primed to Launch Multiple New Products at WWDC 2021
WWDC 2021 is seen as the jumpstart for an exciting summer for Apple fans, as the company is expected to introduce a slew of new products. Reports suggest people tuning in can expect to see new iPad Pros, a refreshed Apple Watch, AirTags, and much more. Here’s a look at what we’re expecting this week:
- New Macs powered by the in-house designed Apple Silicon
- Updated operating systems, including iOS 15, watchOS 8, and macOS 12
- News on Apple’s Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality initiatives
The Apple rumor machine is once again running full steam and fans can look forward to a slew of innovative products and services that Apple has in the pipeline. This year’s WWDC is sure to be an exciting one as the company show off its new products and releases early versions of its software. With WWDC right around the corner, we can expect a lot of great news from Apple soon.
2. Apple Likely to Unveil iOS 17 and Mixed Reality Headset
Rumors of Upcoming Features
The latest reports from Appleinsider suggest that the tech giant is likely to unveil the upcoming iOS 17 with a set of revolutionary features like a multiple window support. Further, Apple is also expected to unveil its new mixed reality headset as part of its virtual reality offering to its loyal customers.
What Users Can Expect?
The upcoming iOS 17 is thought to make supporting a simpler option for users for creating separate windows to view multiple files side by side on their iPads. It can provide iPad users a laptop-like experience, thereby enhancing productivity. The mixed reality headset from Apple is expected to include new hardware integrated with augmented reality technology that can enable users to interact with their surrounding environment. Also, this technology can allow people to virtually visit places from anywhere around the world.
- Multiple window support
- Mixed reality headset
- Integrated augmented reality technology
- Interaction with surrounding environment with virtual reality
3. Veteran Apple Reporter Mark Gurman in the Know on Upcoming WWDC Reveals
One of the most reliable voices on Apple news these days is Mark Gurman, former Bloomberg and current 9to5Mac reporter. Gurman has a well-proven track for predicting early and exclusive information about the company’s upcoming products and events. His predictions for what to expect at the recently announced WWDC 2021 event have recently gained lots of traction and visibility.
One of the rumors that stands out is the introduction of a new “cloud-based” podcast service from Apple, a game subscription service, possibly a new version of Final Cut Pro, some surprises for the Apple Pencil lineup and a new update to iMac. All of these new additions and updates make a lot of sense, in many ways Gurman’s predictions are simply making educated guesses based on industry trends and internal feedback. From what we can tell, many insider sources have lined up behind him.
- A reliable source: Mark Gurman is a former Bloomberg and current 9to5Mac reporter , and all of the predicted changes makes a lot of sense based on industry trends and internal feedback.
- Rumored products and changes: According to Gurman’s predictions, a new “cloud-based” podcast service from Apple, a game subscription service, possibly a new version of Final Cut Pro, some surprises for the Apple Pencil lineup and a new update to iMac are all expected to be revealed at WWDC 2021.
4. Everything We Know About Apple’s Plans for WWDC 2021
WWDC 2021 will be held virtually June 7 through 11 and will feature “Breaking New Ground: Apple Developer stories” showcasing developers who have created apps and experiences that push us all forward.
During the 5-day event, Apple will host sessions, both prerecorded and live streamed, where you can learn about the latest in cutting-edge technologies and frameworks, the App Store and developer program, and tools to help develop and debug software faster and better. Here’s what you can expect:
- Live streamed and prerecorded sessions highlighting best practices, techniques, and insights from an impressive lineup of Apple engineers, industry leading developers, and industry thought leaders.
- Detailed sessions on the technologies that power the App Store, Apple Developer Program, and tools used to create apps and experiences.
- Opportunity to meet one-on-one with Apple engineers during labs.
- Engaging activities such as Ask Siri and more.
Apple has introduced a new feature prediction engine to WWDC 2021. It is designed to allow developers to explore the upcoming APIs and frameworks available through Apple during the event. The platform will allow developers to explore the capabilities and implementations of upcoming SDKs before they are released. In addition, Apple will also offer new support and resources to help developers optimize their apps and increase their reach. Developers will also have access to interactive coding challenges, enhanced with machine learning features that give participants feedback and feedback about their code and their performance. The 2021 WWDC is sure to be jam-packed with fascinating announcements and updates, and Apple is certainly preparing to make the most of it. With the upcoming purchase of mixed reality startup VRvana and the introduction of a new line of MacBooks, Apple is looking to innovate, excite, and expand the possibilities of its products. Keep an eye on WWDC for more updates on the products and services that Apple is going to announce – it should be a thrilling event.